Hey kids

Thanks for stoppin by my little spot on the map of worldwide bloggers.
Yet another mom who is trying to make a living doing what she loves, which is playing with fabric!
Help pass the word around that there is a new kid on the block.

Friday, October 5, 2012

October morning

I finally have the weather I love! It is October and up until yesterday afternoon the season felt like summer. I love summer too, but am sooo ready for clouds, crisp fall mornings and even some rain.
I am fortunate to be living in Northern California where I so get a small change in seasons. Which brings me to today's topic! My sister, Tracie has always said that my home decor changes with the seasons and this includes most holidays I can find decorations for at my favorite craft store. I start adding the fall home apparel durning the Labor Day weekend. Seems fitting when we have Saturday College football, pumpkins are starting to arrive at our local markets and people are pinning tons of Halloween stuff on Pinterest. I hope you all have a wonderful fall morning doing whatever you need to get done, just make sure to take a few minutes for yourself to notice the change in the air, watch leaves fall to the ground... And enjoy the change of the fall season.

No comments:

Post a Comment